- BuildingDesign News - Construction / Services News Archives

Featured Video - LG - 5th January 2021

LG THERMA V Air to Water Heat Pump: Comfort & Cost Savings

LG Therma V Air to Water

What comes to mind when you think of heating your home?

Comfort and cost.

With LG THERMA V Air to Water Heat Pump (AWHP), you can save money and look after the planet while making sure your family is nice and warm during winter.

AWHP is a system that allows space heating, floor heating and hot water supply.

Not only can you install it in your new home, but you can also replace boilers in your existing home.

THERMA V is approximately up to 4 times more efficient than boilers. The longer you use it, the more you can save on heating costs.

THERMA V uses 75% of natural energy absorbed from outside air and the rest of 25% comes from electricity and significantly reduces CO2 emission compared to oil or gas boilers.

Additional Information Relating to LG

LG Logo
BuildingDesign Media - Hill Farm Business Park, Linton Hill, Maidstone, Kent ME17 4AL, Tel: 01622 745333